Tuesday, March 11, 2008

que pasa?

so.. what is happening in the life of the rag?

well.. my beutiful team has divided into 2.. well.. 3..
9people are in thailand visiting a world sumit on social innovation.
7people are in a firetruck, driving around europe and finding out, what is really social innovation?
and little old me.. I decided to stay in Rotterdam and take some further steps on some of the projects I already have going on..

one of the main goals of being a Kaospilot in my opinion is finding you passion, and working on it. so... I'm actually rather happy indeed that I chose to stay!

so..what am I doing then.. good question..
today I'm at least sitting at school, catching up with old mails and old ideas that I haven't been able to get from my head and down on paper yet.
tommorow I'm going to start off by cleaning the school.. and after that... time will show=)

No comments: