Wednesday, March 12, 2008

the day of cleaning...

well...
blææææ.. I just hate cleaning, hehe, it is so boring!
started off cleaning a bathroom at school today...
has anybody ever done it before??!?!?!
looked like somebody hade puked on one of the walls... but alas.. it was worse.. it was candle waz.. I used like 3hours cleaning that tiny bathroom.. baaaaah!

sitting bymyself in the cockpitt (our charming little bar/chill out in the schools basement)
...just finished moving away some of the mess here... something we should have done about... well.. 2..3 months ago??

team 1... wanna party here soon? I LOVE this basement.. it's so fucking cool!

other news? neh.. going home soon... clean there also.. will probably be sitting up working all night..
I feel a lack of inspiration... when it comes to what I'm going to choose for dinner tonight that is... almost fed up with pizza... almost...=)

the word of the year...............
love.. you do the deep thinking about what it meens and can meen for just you..

2 comments:

ursel said...

Hi Rag, how are you doing, I hope you are not too bored. I miss you on the trip!

Ragnar Syltevik said...

bored? bored I not be! but.. am looking forward to get you guys back again! have somebody to play with, yeah!!