Friday, March 14, 2008

the day of creation

well.. at least starting to create something..
today I've been in amsterdam to have a meeting with Martin (one of the founders of KPNL), Pieter (crazy man that loves KPNL, and we love him), Dennis (a russian dutchy doing his intership at kpnl) and Elfried (great friend of the kaospilots, also been our lecturer during marketing)
....reason for the meeting.. try to take some steps further on marketing for the school.
we played around with some different ideas, made some important steps that we hope we will be able to show the results of.... soon!=)

apart from that, I hate sitting on trains without music or something to read, frozen pizza's rock, but... get sick of them after eating them atleast 3times a week since christmas, fridaynight tv sucks, deciding upon a haircut is alot harder than deciding to devote myself to the kaospilots for 3years (hehe, that was actually really easy for me, but know some people might be unsure of they are looking into it for the first time), and eh.. I'm looking forward to monday.. I'm going to celebrate St.patricks day.. have no clue what is happning, but planning to put on a green tshirt, go to an irish pub, get hammerd, and hope some other people had the same idea.

I wish thou a weekend filled with peace, happiness and love.

1 comment:

Eurostars said...

I have great pics for you, check them on our blog. When we get back you will also get Alex in his best party mood on Saint Paticks day...with a very special irish item! Ursel