Tuesday, February 26, 2008

projects..

maybe an idea to share what I'm up to at school these days... so... ok, here it goes.. hehe

-planning a 10day roadtrip (maybe traveling in an old fire engine) in europe to find out "what is social innovation?". make a movie out of it.. and I'm in charge of the movie behind the movie.. nice!
-webpage... well, I'm the student that is helping plan, change and uppdate the webpage www.kaospilots.nl
-I'm heading of a team of student trying to find a new location for our school. weirder is better. know about a good place in Rotterdam? let me know!
-TNO. a dutch company, had a good meeting with them today.. I'll uppdate on what we will be doing.. later!
-KaosWorks. me and 3others in the team are starting a company so we can sell our kp skills. very cool!
-looks like I might be in charge of starting off the kaospilot international student board

ok.. know I have forgot something.. but.. point is.. lots of fun projects!!! and yes I know.. really short and shitty job of telling what they are.. but.. atleast.. know you might have a clue.

2 comments:

Inga Auðbjörg said...

hmmm... KPNL locations:

on top of the euromast
on a boat
Rochussenstraat
in a metro which travels in circles
in amsterdam...

ursel said...

Hey Rag, what´s happening in Rotown?