Thursday, March 27, 2008

not easter..

well.. that was that holiday... and a good couple of days that I just haven't been bother to update the blog..but I'm back!

First of all... I have used some cash.. and now.... I have... yes you guessed correct.. a poker table!
I don't really play poker... but... It is great as a desk and as a dining table... so.. maybe I'll learn to play some poker evntually as well!

mymost fun projects these days is making paper airplanes.... when you throw them from some higt... it is actually really cool to look at them just float on the wind... shitty when they land on the veranda next door.. or on the roof.. but still..

new things that have accured to me..
western style shirts is one of the coolest things invented after fire.
pannekakes are great in the morning if you can be bother making them.
shopping is fun, but shopping for glasses is a terrifying experience.
gray skies are depressing.
speaking to ols friends you haven't talkes to in a long time is a really great thing.

tonight I'm going to some club thing, fashion event something.. could be cool, me and some friends are talking about starting up a small exclusive clothes company.. so.. good to get inspierd abit..


ok.. now I am going to fold more paperplanes!

by the way... do you know anybody that is interested in change?
in them selves, or society.. in general?
We are now looking for team 2 at the kaospilots here in Rotterdam... make them check out the website www.kaospilots.nl

peace on earth
-Ragnar-

No comments: