Thursday, November 6, 2008

the plane

thanks to the great dutch railways beeing on time as always...........
I managed to miss my checkin time at the airport yesterday, so I had to by a new ticket...
and I didn't have any money on my account...

but, by coincidence, I had dressed up abit yesterday..
and I noticed that people treated me differently very much because of it..
I got great service, old busniess people at the airport gave me appreciative nods.. very strange..
anyway, I wrote down some things that came to me when I was sitting on the plane..

Dress propper, get propper service
Be nice, and people are nice to you
Disaster can turn into pure luck if you accept that the way and time you wanted something to happen might have to change
If you want to do something sustainable, dont create something brand new, Improve something that is already existing


so, all that didn't really fit together at all, but, simple yet wise enough words for anybody to bring with them I think..


so, what is happening..
I just arrived in Norway again yesterday, going to be here for a month about as a part of my process semester client exam.. I'm going to be working in a department of NRK (Norwegian broadcasting corperation). I'm really looking forward to it, however, I feel that to be as prepared as possible I should gather some more theory first, so today and untill tuesday my main mission is to read a book called systems thinking.. not the most exciting book in the world..but, not everything you do should be as fun I think..

so.. off to find a nice place to sit for abit..

No comments: