Wednesday, November 12, 2008

the hobo

I was super happy with myself last week, beeing dressed up, looking good, ang getting great service and sense of respect from people I walked past.
but after that assult, haha, faaantastic!
I noticed myself limping around Oslo, with a crappy beard, messy&greasy hair, a black eye and a plastic bag from one of the cheapest supermarkets in town.. people staring at me, trying to get me out of their shops as fast as possible.. strange..

Really strange to show up to a meeting with my client on tuesday with a black eye and a limp.. apperantly they didn't belive me until today that I had been knocked down, they thought I was this trouble maker that had been in a fight.. aint it grand when people are abit judgemental? =)

my assignment is getting clearer, and I'm very possetive about it all, looks like I will be finished abit earlier than I originally belived, so, if I'm realllllly lucky, I might be able to go on a small cheap trip to wales for a long weekend, sweeeet.

watching tv right now, this girl my age with over a million kroner in debt, the only thing she ownes is a crappy car and alot of designer clothes.. crazy woman! how is it possible to use 28thousand kroner on clothes a month? ... not that I couldnæt do it EASY, but.. daaaam!
makes me feel abit sad for her.. and make me ask myself, why am I broke, only have some hundred thousands in debt because of school.. but I cant afford to by anything...

oh sugar daddy, sugar daddy, where art thou my sugar daddy (or sugar momma!=p)

No comments: