Saturday, November 22, 2008

in my head right now..

I was just thinking.. isn't it strange how we as people so often have the urge to express ourselves in one way or another... e.g. some people (I'm often one of those), just can't stop talking, yet there is so much that we choose to keep to ourselves. You can kind of see that somebody is struggling with something.. yet, they just don't want to talk about it... can't really find an answer to why...

decided that I actually am a fan of very much about the USA.. love the way they integrate sports in schools... college football, fantastic.. keeps alumni connected to the institution, can't find that in Norway


I wonder if you had a massage chair and the possibility to get a new standup commedian to entertain you for breakfast every morning... would life be even better?

1 comment:

Thesusanne said...

:) I love your rambling blog posts. They've a way of brightening up even the dreariest hangover Sunday (although this one hasn't been dreary at all, in fact it's been brilliant!)

Missed you last night, or should I say you missed a helluva party ;)