Friday, November 14, 2008

Norwegian greats


Sometimes you really understand what it is that you constantly feel that you are missing..
A couple of week ago, I was in Rotterdam and the only thing that went threw my mind was that I missed the connection to nature that I feel is so much more pushed in your face in Norway..

but now I have realized that it is so much more.. apart from my friends and family, odd scandinavian humour, cute girls, extreme makeover home edition that almost always makes me cry just a little bit...

but most important of all.. food!
junk food even..

Pizza Grandiosa...
probably the most sold
food in the country.. I think that if somebody found out how many of these the norwegian public managed to eat every singel day of the year.. nah, don't think anybody really wants to know, that amount must be crazy... this crap crap pizza, only cheese, paprika and small bits of ham.. tastes so boring, but is still, just fantastic...


And then, there is my baby to the left here... chocalte pudding... maaaaan, it is so simple... but so goooood, ate a 1L of it it 5min yesterday.. naaaaaaaaaam, could eat it by the ton.. give me more. namnamnam!!

1 comment:

Thesusanne said...

I'm very impressed that you managed to eat a whole huge thing of Piano and not throw up. Wow. They should definitely put your face on the carton.

As to Grandis - I find I can live without it quite easily, but I do love the ads with all the Norwegians who practically worship their national dish!