Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sundayismondaysincefridayissaturdaybutwhenisthedayoff?

So.. guess the title actually told what I had to say...
I just can't get used to this waking up early on a sunday, and then starting to work.. I feel punished by higher powers when everyone at home is chilling out, having a nice day off, and I'm just starting my new and long week..
had a great day in the sun yesterday, but I'm used to 2day weekends, hardy had a day off since I got here.. not sure what I would do if I did have one, but, just lying on the beach, reflecting, sounds nice to me..

hoping to find out when I can take a little time just for small trips in the villages close to Tel Aviv.. have to see something apart from this city..

still think it is strange also how the day starts when it gets dark.. so shabbat/sabbath start on friday, everything closed.. and lasts untill saturday night.. basically, the one day you might have time to do something, everything is closed.. so you can't do it... strangé..

peace be with you friend or random person reading this blog.

No comments: