Monday, April 20, 2009

more Tel Aviv and stuff..

Bats.....
just when you think that you have understood a city, realized that its like a slightly more exotic than normal european city, you take one wrong turn that leads you on a 4hour discovery bonanza, you see that crap, this place is just crazy..
and then, beeing happy knowing that you are in a place that is great but crazy and at times abit crap.. you might find youself walking down one of the main streets, then you see bats flying through the trees, swopping down at innocent passers by...
what city with millions of people wondering aroun had bats in their city centre?

its been a bit of an uncomfertable time for me, been reading about bomb factories found in the westbank underneath moskes.
The norwegian embassy strongly advising people to stay away from the Ghaza area, and from larger groups of people...not too easy when you are in a bigass city
standing waiting for a bus on a nice and silent evning, suddenly 20 police and what not cars with flashing lights and sirens fly past.. like som badass chase in the states that you can see on tv.

Have the feeling that I could be writing for hours, maybe days already, but not really sure what I would be writing about then, yes, I'm meeting lots of great people, seeing some very inspiering places etc, but, I*m missing something that I can't put my finger on what is yet.

anybody have a suggestion for what the perfect life could be? think that might be my holy grail.
devote my life to finding the perfect life, would be nice

No comments: