Wednesday, April 22, 2009

drycleaning

ever used time to think about how much easier life is when you have a washing machine?
I'm really happy right now, I'm getting my stuff nice and clean now, but.. que stress!
Just noticed that I still have some stuff hanging and drying in the sun in Tsila's (thank you =>) garden. I picked up a shirt from drycleaning yesterday, and I have a load of clothes as a laundry service here around the street.. what a mess.. what an easy and comfortable life I would live with such luxury as a place to hang wet clothing to dry, or a shower with icecold water that I could use whenever I want..

fun to realize how much I take stuff like that for granted..

if you happen to be in the area and can't find me at the hub or in the many streets just walking around, look for me at "the little prince" my new favorite place in the world for sitting, looking smart, thinking stupid. que fantastico!

ps. check out a brand called sanĂ¼k.. super sweet sandals, I'm in love
http://www.sanuk.com/
as they say, smile, pass it on

=)=)=)=)

No comments: