Monday, April 28, 2008

ABOUT TIME!

well... I have been busy the last couple of weeks, not even given myself time to update the good old blog.. aaaah!!

what have I been doing?
well.. last week me and 3 of my co-pilots worked for TNO (Dutch company).. so basically.. I was there in a city called Delft, working all day, and as soon as I got home.. I fell aslepp... that is except for thursday.. sat up working untill 6am, got 2hours of sleep, and then up again, preparing and having our presentation.. but.. it was really good!

lots of fun, and lots of learnings.. all in all, a very good week!

this weekend, I was just in bed with one hell of a headache.. took a little trip to the norwegian sailors church on sunday, eating wafles and watching my great football team loose... again... good thing to take a little bit of distance from everything KP a couple of hours a week..

still looking for some super great solutions for financing... have got some possibilities, but.. the easier solutions the better is my mindsett when it comes to money!=)

No comments: