Monday, April 7, 2008

sleep

don't you just hate it when you can't sleep?

lying in bed, looking at the ceiling, every 5min taking up the pen and pad of post its lying beside you to get some stuff out of your head.. but still, you just can't sleep, you try relaxing excercises (how the hell do you spell that word!?), you try to count sheap, ducks, cows, girls.. every living and dead thing on two or four legs.. and still.. you just can't sleep

well.. I find myself smiling about it abit, noticing an inspiration that keeps me thinking about projects so much that sleep chooses to leave the body is actually fucking cool

learning goal for the end of the week.. how do you contain thinking to when you are awake.. and then dreaming to when you are sleeping..

and then again.. I love the fact that I have started to dream more during daytime..

ok, this is a tough cookie..

how can you contain both dreams and thinking when you are awake, but also when you are asleep?

some people say sleep is for the lazy.. I say, sleep is almost hard work, going to a 9 to 5 deskjob.. that is lazy.. but doing something challenging to the mind..............
mohaha!=)

DAM I love being a KP!

No comments: