Sunday, February 17, 2008

a little quicky..

well.. about time to uppdate here again, had muchi stuff to do the last week, moving into a new apartment, had alot to do at school, we are in our buisness design module.. alot of work, but muy muy interesting!!

biggest problems in my life these days...

- remembering to buy a shiwer curtain
- having a stove that doesn't work
- having a bike with a flat
- finally buying shelves at ikea, getting home, opening them, and finding out that they are the wrong ones.. jupp.. gotta go back..
- cash.. or lack of... solid proof that there is no god, if there was, I would have got a student loan from some where..

BUT!!

cool stuff happening..

- starting up a company with some of my team mates, that will enable us to get some cash.. sweet! gotta love win-win-win mindsets in companies.
- I have a purple carpet with white paintstains.. love it!
- the sun is shining... atleast abit... shame that it still is fucking cold outside.. but it looks nice..
- finally gonna get my haircut... just don't know how.. where... or when.. but.. atleast going to remove 1cm.. if not 30... hmm.. time will show..
- I'll get internet in my flat in a couple of weeks.. then I can actually update with all the stuff racing in my mind from my balcony... que perfecto!

ok, gotta run and play some basket ball..

love for everyone and everything.... or not.. everything is dependendt on something or someone..

No comments: