Wednesday, June 10, 2009

the sea f the Dead

So, back in Israel..
wow...
from nice old little Norway, to crazy Tel Aviv, then a day later, off to the desert (I prefer sandy forest.. can't be a desert if there is shrubbery? even if the shrubs are full of thorns and crap...). anyway, some beige colderd landscape on a mountain!
Sitting becoming spiritual and strange.. using new ways to discover old insight and passion.. was really nice..
the thing I like the best was to sit with Billy the Dung Beatle, both of us enjoying some salted sunflowerseeds, me talking, and old Billy giving me nods of wisdom.. doesn't say much, but a clever fellow..
anyway, it was great to look down one direction and see the sunrise into the vally, and look down in the other direction and see that it was already night there.. fantastic!

We left from the mountain, and the Kibutz we stayed at today, I traveld first in the back of a scary old truck, things flying everywhere, and me sitting in the back singing formyself and doing situps.. kind of nice.. didn't get that much of the view though...
then took a looong bus, and voila, the deadsea.
and voila.. I went to get a pint.. 40+degrees, thats hot for a Jessheim boy!

told short, it was a boring place, very fun to try float around in the water.. DAM how much salt.. felt like somebody was raping my eye when I got just a little drop of the salty water on it..

but, for a spa vacation, doubt you can find a much better place.. QUE chill just to ly and float around there...

can't get this quote out of my head..."here is a tip; Don't pat a burning dog"
know where its from? =)

No comments: