Tuesday, March 3, 2009

the PLease help me with this shit list

ok, so, I have, as always, alot of different things on my mind...
and yet again, way too many of them are connected to money
in an honest attempt to not have to focus so much on cash.. I simply throwing up some things I need help with, and maybe karma will shine on me in a slightly more comfertable way..

- Have to Pay school fees after summer.
- Have to eat, have a place to sleep and a way to live a life
- Need a summer job from stat of July to end of august
- Need a place to stay in Israel from april to june
- would like a new nice white shirt
- some ben & jerrys ice cream would be greeeeeeeat
- I would love to attend a course to learn how to build furniture, weld and scuba dive..


ok, probably lots of stuff.. but I guess that summerjob was the most important right now..

think I'm moving into the basement this week by the way as to save rent.. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: