Sunday, January 18, 2009

why would somebody use a shitload of money.. get a house with 35bathrooms (!!!!!!!!) 6kitchens (!!!!!) and who knows what.. when they use half of their time on the road and are unable to enjoy it?

watching MTV cribs.. they are showing 50cent's (stupid name) house.. if you want to live that much in luxary.. isn't it actually against the point?
I meen, I would get fucking tiered just walking around all the time getting from one room to another.. imagine trying to find your kids if they are hiding and you have to hurry to get to the cinema or something.. must be grrrrrrrrreat to play hide and seek in though..

the world suddenly seems unfair.. one bum has a way to great place like that.. and I'm living in the ghetto.. strange.. and he's the one that is proud to be from the ghetto.. I like to think that I'm middle class. hehehe

ah well, guess somebody has to have too much cash...

No comments: