Sunday, January 11, 2009

colours

first of all... why do tey spell it colour in one place, and color another.. fucking anoying me..
I'm all for indivuality etc.. but some things could and should be the same all over the world..
spelling of the same language, driving on the same side of the road, systems for counting, messuring, electrical plugs etc etc...

anyway...

I have always liked the colour black..
not in the way that I can sit and watch a black wall for hours and be fascinated and inspired...
but like that it is very simple, goes with everythink... great for wear simply..

latley.. I have started to get the same with white..
(yeah, know alot of people say that black, and especially white aren't colours at all...
but you can go fuck yourself =p (sorry for the language mom..))
white is so clean... and with black.. it's just so... simple.. nice..
I decided I want to create a room formyself when I get a house... make everything white.. roof, walls, floor, couches.. EVERYTHING.. just sit in the steril room, look out and get inspired from what is happening around me.. naaam!

anyway...

during the summer (actually winter, christmas in australia.. they call it summer.. back to the point of having things simular worldwide....), I got a tan.. and saw lots of different colours everywhere... and decided.. hmm..
I actually like the...
sea blue..
sun yellow
bottle green..

fantastic..
so.. think I have to trey to pull a little but more colour in my life..
but only in the small details.. think that will make me smile even more.. watch out!! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should have a chat with mr david beckham. He's also a freak for white, everything needs to be white around him in his home. How do I know this? He told me ones;)He told me through the everlasting world of gossip. I know, it's my thing, don't judge me,let it go!

How's it hanging?