Wednesday, December 10, 2008

In Norway again after a stressfull but nice little trip to Rotterdam over the weekend.
just here for two exams before I head off to Australia for the christmas holidays

I had a strange experience today.. I went to the teological university where I am taking a degree.. dont ask.. hehehe, I have reasons that are paying off.. anyway, I had to take this exam.. didn't really know what subject it was, haedn't opend the book... got in there, met a girl from my hometown, she started laughing when I told her that I was really studying in Rotterdam, and that this was something on the side, that I hadn't found time for...
I sat down, started to stress abit, didn't think I would be able to wright my name, not to mention an entire text.. I got my registration nr (always use numbers instead of names)... and it was 666... what are the chances og ME, getting that nr for an exam at THAT school!??!
I instantly felt like a little devil, kind of uncomfertable.. I got the test. and I actually got the only one topic I could have ever possibly had any chance to wright anything at all about.. so, 2pages and an hour later.. I was on my way out, biggest smile on my lips every...

strange day in other words... OH, important to mention that I'm not religius at all myself (haha, not sure how to spell it even), neither towards up or down if you get my drift...

anyhu... want to wrap this out with a small praize to friends.
It is so fantastic to ba able to crash on couches etc when I am traveling. good friends, good people.. love em... have I slept in your bed lately? no? hmmm, does that make you a bad person? =p

peace, love and lots of chocolate pudding I wish to you all,
on this extremly col day, that I almost froze off my........ little toe.. dam pervs...

=)

2 comments:

Thesusanne said...

Oh my GOD(...) I can't believe your candidate number for the exam at the Theology faculty was 666! That's simply too weird. Plus the fact that you were at Blindern and didn't call me for a coffee break. am v. hurt.

ps, will be done with my bachelor degree on Tuesday, have a few parties lined up if you're here?

Hanne Maren said...

See you in Aussi! :)