Wednesday, December 17, 2008

how is it possible that my belly button is sunburned?!?!?!??!?
yes, I know that the sun might have something to do with it..
but that's not normal, is it!?

So, I'm in Australia, love it here already... haven't been to any of the "typical places".. like surfers paradise etc... but kind of have the feeling that I would loooove it there.. so maybe I have to move here after I'm finished at the kaospilots... hmm.. only crazy thing.. is that since I'm 10hours ahead of home here... my days are turned totally upside down.. sleep 3-4 times a day, cant sleep for more than 4hours max at a time, wake up 4 every morning.. it all maked me feel rather useless!
on the othre hand, maybe I just really need to go super low on energy and chilling out, first propper vacation I have had in YEARS... when I'm done, maybe I'll be super energetic and motivated to do... everything?

No comments: