Sunday, October 26, 2008

kind pf promised myself to stop writing these long messu blogs, and rather focus on uppdating more often and with more meaning...

so, I just finished reading a book written by a man called Adam Kahane; Solving tough problems.

great book, recommended for everyone that has ever been or thinks that they will ever be in any type of conflict!

the biggest things that I got out of it;
don't talk to people, talk with people.
don't try to prepare some smart ass reply until you actually are sure of what the person talking to you wanted to say, and maybe why he or she said it.
is the truth the truth, just because it is the truth for you?

all in all, the book just reminded me about some of the simplest things in life, and showed me (in a great way) that by doing things the simple way, is often the most effective!

have you read it? what did you think??
let me know!

No comments: