Friday, May 30, 2008

finding uppers within stress

well..
still having our project.... stressing me out abit....
but at least it is soon over, looking forward to it, think we've done cool work, and I have learned a lot.. but, I'm looking forward to get time to some other stuff aswell!

but.. for some odd reason, sitting working today. typing away on my laptop..
I looked out of the window, saw a woman riding a very green bike, and she had brown leather shoes.. and she wasn't really pretty.. but something still made me stop up and smile

otherwise.. I'm looking forward to;
eating dinner
having the application workshop for team 2
working in July
going home in August.. I haven't been there since January.. !!!


in general.. I'm looking forward to take things to the next level

question of the hour
is it better to eat an entire bag of candy all in one go, or take one piece everyday for a month?

No comments: